Saturday, October 17, 2009

Review: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foam Cleanser



Hi gals, I'm back with another review. This time it's Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foam Cleanser. Typically I don't like super foamy face washes, but on yet another excursion to Wal-Mart, I wanted to try something new, and saw this.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foam Cleanser left my skin feeling clean, without feeling dry or tight. It contains salicylic acid to combat breakouts, and blackheads. Also, it doesn't have a medicinal smell, it smells fine. I happen to wash my face when I'm in the shower, so the fact that it pumps foam out, instead of gel, is convenient.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foam Cleanser is readily available at almost every drugstore. And it's really cheap, I think it was like $5. This isn't a holy grail item, but it's a nice face wash.

No comments:

Basic Hair Care Tips: Do This, Don't Do That

Hi Ladies! I thought I would just do a really quick basic hair care tips post for you today. I know when I was first researching how to prop...